NANCY LOCKHART, BA, TESL
Nancy Lockhart works as a Technical Analyst and Field work person at Thompson Flow Investigations Inc. (TQI). She plays an integral role in our smoke testing operations from the hands on work in the field to writing the final reports and editing the accompanying videos. She also assists in the installation/removal of weirs/instrumentation and data retrieval for our various flow monitoring stations
Nancy Lockhart has been an extremely productive employee for TQI over the past 4 years responsible for numerous smoke testing reports for the City of London, Greater Sudbury, Region of Peel and City of Hamilton. She is currently involved with the City of Hamilton's, "West 18th St Catchment AreaI/I Study", which includes reports from smoke testing, sanitary manhole inspection, review of CCTV videos and flooding incidents. Other roles include:
- Smoke Testing in Ajax, Whitby, Pickering, Peel Region and City of Hamilton.
- Assisted in the installation/removal of flow monitoring weirs and instrumentation in various sewer systems.
- Collection of data from flow monitoring sites.
- Creation and presentation of promotional videos to potential clients.
- Created job number database and performed various office duties.
2008 - Present :
Technical Analyst, Thompson Flow Investigations Inc. (TQI)
2001 - 2003 :
ESL Instructor, Naylor-McCleod Group, Guelph
1997 - 2001 :
ESL Teacher, South Korea
Education and Training:
- TESL Certification, University of Toronto, 1996
- BA, University of Toronto, 1991
- Confined Space Entry
- International Rotary Exchange Student to Japan, 1983